At North Coast Church, our singles ministry includes single adults 35 and up, from all walks of life and backgrounds. See below for a list of some of our on-going ministries. Note: All singles activities are located on the Vista campus unless otherwise noted.
- Special Events: Cruise, Christmas and New Year's Eve
- First Friday, each month; 6:30pm Connections Mixer in the Family Room; 7:30pm in the Edge
- Each Saturday, Singles Service, 5:30pm plus AfterVenue in the Chapel
- The 3rd Friday of each month: Pray for a Mate, 7:00-9:00pm, The Learning Center, Room 1
- Missions: Local/National/International
- Sunday Seminars, once a month, 9:00-11am, a variety of topics/teachers
- Mr./Ms. Fixit
- Single Women and Single Men's Ministries
- Training Events
- Growth Groups
- 35-44 Year Old Ministry
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.